Tuesday 26 August 2014

Editing Research



When making my own film trailer I will incorporate these techniques into my own trailer. This will allow for smoother transitions and an overall better quality trailer. I would like to include cross-cutting in my trailer because for my plot line to work I need to cut between two different scenes to build suspense and fear. I will have the 'villain' character running and the 'victim' running this will build up until she is caught. Fade in and fade out will be a crucial transition in my editing process because this makes the film trailer flow easier. 

2 comments:

  1. This is good and you seem to understand editing very well - however, you need to comment on what editing techniques, you are hoping to use/ planning on using in your own product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have corrected these changes

    ReplyDelete