Wednesday 13 August 2014

Deconstruction No.3




Link to blair witch project trailer

This trailer is very realistic to make which makes it inspiring. I would like to take some of these elements and put them in my own trailer. I specifically like the black screen at the beginning of the trailer where there is only a non diegetic voice over this builds up suspense and introduces the story. I am also inspired by the close up shot of the young girl at the end, by using this type of shot you can see the facial expressions and emotions easier therefore it will evoke emotion from the audiences perspective also. 

2 comments:

  1. Can you post a link to the trailer and also comment on what conventions you might utilize in your own product. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have corrected the suggested changes

    ReplyDelete