Tuesday 19 August 2014

horror poster conventions



I will include elements of this poster in my own work such as the layout. The main image is foregrounded which I would also like to include. This particular is image is very eerie and haunting allowing the audience to be scared and fearful which is the exact reaction you want from a horror poster. By including such a image it will attract my audience. Furthermore I would also like to use the colour scheme, this is typical to a horror movie poster therefore I will utilize this in my own to make it conventional. 

2 comments:

  1. This is good - can you say what conventions you are planning to use in your own poster - also it would be good if you could maybe comment on the eerie/ comic effect of the poster and what effect that has on the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have commented on the conventions I would like to use and also included how the image makes the audience react.

    ReplyDelete