Thursday 25 September 2014

Preliminary Task: reconstruction

Media Preliminary Task - Reconstruction

This is a link to my reconstruction for the twlight Trailer. We had a few issues with it with losing our original footage therefore we had only a short amount of time to shoot and edit. We used our storyboards and followed the shots accordinally this was a good practice for when I create my real film trailer. We have learned from our mistakes and will improve on this. 

We only reconstructed the 1st 30 seconds of the trailer because we got the idea for the shots and understood the process by this point. Although our reconstruction wasn't exact we have learned how to edit and how to use the camera. 

To edit we used premiere pro 



This program allowed me to upload the footage immediately. I will use this when creating my final product. I learnt some valuable skills like how to speed up time, how to slow it down, how to crop and how to add text. These are all transferable skills which I will eventually need. We also uploaded this video to youtube so this way it won't be lost, furthermore this is another skill we will have to do when creating our own final product. I am hoping due to these skills I will find it easier to create my trailer and the outcome will be much more professional due to the time I will plan for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment