Monday 8 September 2014

Location Recee



This is an image of caterpillar woods in Seaham, i have taken this satellite view from google maps to show where abouts the majority of my film trailer will be based. I chose this location because it is quite eerie and mysterious which fits in with my genre of movie (horror). Many horror films feature a woods scene or field so this fits with the typical conventions. Examples of this are Little red riding hood and the lovely bones which feature horrible scenes in the middle of nowhere. I have visited this area to check out which part of the field i will use. I came across an old barn which I think will look good featured in my film trailer because it is mysterious. 



This is an image of a barn similar to the one on the graham way. I feel like this has the effect I want to portray in my film. 

Secondary Locations 



Another location will be inside of a car, the actress in my trailer will look inside the mirror and a person will appear adding a fear and shock element. 


The setting of a living room will create a more homely feel and will be a juxtaposition to my other setting of the barn which is meant to put across a eerie vibe. 



1 comment:

  1. Great - did you take any actual shots yourself for your location Recce of where you will actually be filming?

    ReplyDelete