Monday 15 September 2014

Institution Logo Ideas


Another attempt 
This was one of my logo designs however I felt the one below was more simplistic and overall more professional looking. By process of elimination I have decided against this Logo. 



I have created this Logo on photoshop which I think goes well with my chosen genre of horror. I will further develop this logo on After effects which will make my logo a moving image. I downloaded fonts such as Frankenstein and ghost rider from Dafont.com which i downloaded and used on photoshop. This allowed me to go past the generic fonts already given on photoshop and use my own to match it more to my genre and ideas. I added images to add to the horror genre. 




Background:






I have edited my logo on after effects to make it a moving image along with my trailer. i decided to make it look like glass shattered I did this by using the shatter effect and changing the shape to glass this makes it look like the image is shattering leaving behind my film institution logo. This will create an impact on my target audience and also a wide awareness. 

Background information about my company

Name: Trepidation Productions. I decided on this name because I wanted to link my company in with the genre of film I am creating. This concept is very important, the name means fear which compares well with my film.

Logo: For my logo I have created a trademark, this will be the wolf and the moon this will be my USP and will become instantly recognisable. I chose to create these images because I thought again they link with my genre but also because my target audience will become aware of it. The colours of black and white ensure that it fits in with the darkness element. I have made my logo glow using after effects this helps my moving picture creation and is conventional to a lot of film logos.

Background: It will be based in The UK this is because smaller british independent film companies will be more realistic for my product due to factors such as budget and lack of CGI and special effects.

Crew: I was thinking of having a small crew on this movie as typically the blockbusters have hundreds of people working on set. I was thinking around 30 people including director, cameramen/women, cast, producers, editors etc.

year: It will be established in 2013-14 this will make it fairly new therefore there can be no preconceived opinions made of the company, but it is still known to the public and has had time to establish itself


1 comment:

  1. Good - you seem to have a really good understanding of institutions and you have developed a great logo here - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete