Friday 28 November 2014

Trailer update: sound and transitions





This is a further screen shot of my progress on my trailer. When watching it back I realized with feedback that it needed more text in order for the story to flow better therefore I added more text slides which I think has improved it a lot. 

Furthermore on certain slides I added more sound effects called 'the Boom' this is conventional to many horror film trailers as it can have a terrifying effect on the audience and allow the trailer to have more impact. Additionally 





Lastly I have finished adding video transitions to my new added slides this allows the trailer to flow easier making it more appealing to the audience. The transition I added above was Film dissolve this creates a slight overlap of the two slides in conjunction to each other. 





No comments:

Post a Comment