Wednesday 12 November 2014

Choosing my cast

protagonist


Name: Chloe Hemmings
Age: 14

I chose Chloe because she was at the right age for what I wanted my main character to be. This way she comes across as innocent and vunerable making for a scary horror. Furthermore I needed to know this person well enough to work with comfortably and to be able to oraganise flexiable time scales. Notwithstanding Chloe has the right look as blonde hair has connatations of damsel in distress and purity which is exactly what I want to capture in my trailer. She has a background in drama and dance therefore I knew she would treat this professionally and have the skills needed for the performance.

Antagonist


Name: Hannah Carling
Age: 17

I chose Hannah as she was a little older therefore will come across as more intimidating to my younger main character. I see Hannah on a regular basis as we live near each other this way I could easily do costume and makeup trials to see which one fits the look. Additionally Hannah is very passionate and I feel a great asset to my cast. She has a interest in horror movies and tv shows such as 'American Horror story' which allow her to get into character easily. Above are two images one of her before the makeup and mask trial and one after.

No comments:

Post a Comment