Friday 24 October 2014

Self assessment of blog so for

By looking at my blog and the progress I have made, I would give my blog roughly Level 2 10 marks this is because my time management is weak and my blog may be considered very text heavy. To improve this lack of media, i will ensure to do video feedback, online polls and make it more media rich. This will allow me to reach the next level and improve further. I have a basic understanding and some areas are stronger than others such as my shortlists, layouts and storyboarding may be considered my strength whereas my target audience research may be my weak point. This post is a way of highlighting my drawbacks so i can improve them to reach a higher level. 

improvement to do list 
- video feedback for target audience research 
- reader profiles 
- possibly a focus group video 
- more media rich content 
- add time management evidence 

successes
- completed the check list 
- proficient communication skills
- good level of care in presentation of research and planning

No comments:

Post a Comment