Friday 24 October 2014

Film schedule for half term

This is my film time schedule for october half term. By having a rough outline of what must complete in a certain period of time it will allow me to be organised and have the work completed. This gives me enough time to get everything completed below I will set a time scale for how long each task will take. 


 This breaks down what i need to complete each day and gives me enough time to improve where needed. 


weather forecast 



I had planned to do most of my filming on the monday and improve accordingly, however since it will rain I will most likely change the date to the sunday and check with my cast if this new change is fine with them. Although this may be problematic I can easily organize to film the indoor parts first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment