Wednesday 18 June 2014

AS Media reflection


From completing last years AS media coursework, I have built up a new set of skills which will help me to improve in future. During the period of creating my magazine I realised my strengths were researching into inspirational texts and magazine institutions. I had strong time management skills which allowed me to keep up on work and tried to add extras in order to improve my research to surpass the miniumum. However I feel my weaknesses were my final product and the Images used which weren’t always conventional to the typical Rock magazine.

 From hindsight, there are many things I really enjoyed and did well in creating however there are many factors that I would change. AS media was the first time I used programmes such as blogger, Photoshop, prezi and others. Therefore as my blog went on I feel I improved in terms of presentation. I really enjoyed Media last year and I am excited to learn more and create an improved final product. I feel due to last years’ experience I will thrive.  





No comments:

Post a Comment